Applications for the Scholarships From Australia for 2023–24 (Fully Funded) for international students are now open. And the Australia Awards scholarship is a Fully Funded Australian Government Scholarship for international students. AAS is for completing Bachelors, Masters, and PhD Degree Programs from Australian Universities. All the expenses will be covered.
These Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade are in charge of administering and funding the scholarship. You can learn more about the Australia Awards scholarships, their qualifications, and how to apply for them in 2023 in this page. You are free to select and research any subject. All the information you need to apply for Australia Awards Scholarships in 2024.
How to Begin the Scholarship Application Process for Australia Awards.
- Host Country: Australia
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st May 2023
When the Scholarship will begin?
The AAS will begin in 2024. The classes will commence in the year 2024.
- Access to Quality Education: Scholarships provide the opportunity to study at some of Australia’s leading universities and institutions, gaining knowledge and skills to bring back to their home countries.
- Full tuition fees
- Return air travel
- Establishment Allowance: Contribution towards Accommodation expenses, textbooks, study materials
- Contribution to Living Expenses
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
Return Back to the country Criteria
Scholars are required to return back to the country. They are allowed to live in Australia for two years after completing their studies.
Participants from these countries are eligible to apply for the Fully Funded Australia Awards Scholarships.
Australia awards scholarship to Participating Universities
These Universities in Australia are affiliated with Australia Awards Program.
- Australian Catholic University
- Aviation Australia
- Bond University
- Box Hill Institute TAFE
- Bureau of Meteorology
- Canberra Institute of Technology
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Central Queensland University
- Charles Darwin University
- Charles Sturt University
- Chisholm Institute of TAFE
- Curtin University of Technology
- Deakin University
- Edith Cowan University
- Federation University
- Flinders University
- Griffith University
- Holmesglen Institute of TAFE
- James Cook University
- Kangan Institute
- La Trobe University
- Macquarie University
- Melbourne Polytechnic
- Monash University
- Murdoch University
- Queensland University of
- RMIT University
- Southern Cross University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- TAFE NSW
- TAFE Queensland
- TAFE SA
- Tasmanian Polytechnic
- The Australian National University
- The Gordon Institute of TAFE
- The University of Adelaide
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of New England
- The University of New South Wales (including ADFA)
- The University of Newcastle
- The University of Queensland
- The University of Sydney
- The University of Western Australia
- University College London
- University of Canberra
- University of South Australia
- Victoria University
- Western Sydney University
- University of Southern Queensland
- The University of Tasmania (including
- The Australian Maritime College)
- The University of Technology Sydney
- University of the Sunshine Coast
- University of Wollongong
- William Angliss Institute of TAFE
Australian awards scholarship Requirements
- Everyone from the eligible country can apply.
- Your study program must be related to your country’s areas of development.
- Highly intellectual students will be preferred.
- Committed to leaving Australia after the completion of the scholarship.
Australia awards scholarship timeline
The opening date for the 2024 intake for applications is Wednesday, 1 February 2023, and closes Monday, 1 May 2023 11:59 pm AEST. This applied to all the countries that are eligible.
How to Apply for an Australia Awards scholarships 2024
- If you are interested to apply for the Scholarship you must read the Australia Awards Scholarships Policy Handbook. This provided information on requirements, eligibility criteria, and selection processes.
- Some countries encourage and allow you to apply online while others require hard-copy applications. See your participating country profile for more information.
- Apply Online: Everything should be submitted online
- Apply by mail: you can apply by mail, hard copies should be sent.