Applications are open to apply for the IELTS-Free, Fully Funded FAO Internship 2023 . The FAO is a Paid Internship for international students. Undergraduate students and Graduates can apply for the FAO Internship Program. FAO is a United Nations agency. It Stands for Food and Agriculture Organization. And the organization is currently working in more than 130 countries. You don’t need to give an IELTS Test. Some of the Internships are available in Rome, Italy. The FAO HQ is in Rome, Italy. FAO welcomes students from different fields of education. You can apply to any country. Female students are also encouraged to apply.
3 to 11 months are allotted for the FAO internship in 2023. Interns will receive a monthly stipend to help with living costs. You can apply from any location at any time without having to pay an application fee. You can apply for yet another internship as well. That is UNICEF Internship 2023 Without IELTS. And the complete details, application process, and the Benefits of the FAO Internship 2023 are available below.
- Organization: UNICEF
- Duration: 3 to 11 Months
- For: Undergraduate/Graduate
- Deadline: No Deadline
Benefits and Financial Coverage
FAO is a Paid Internship. Also, it will cover other expenses such as:
- Interns will receive a monthly stipend of $700
- The stipend is enough for the students to manage other expenses such as Accommodation, Food, and transportation
- A medical allowance will be provided
- Nationality: candidates must be nationals of FAO Members.
- Qualifications: Applicants must be current undergraduate or graduate students.
3. Candidates should be between the ages of 21 and 30.
4. For the FAO internship program, there is no IELTS or TOEFL requirement.
5. Prior to the start of the internship assignment, candidates should have the proper immigration or residency status in the country of assignment.
6. Candidates are not eligible for the internship program if they have family members (defined as a sibling, sister, mother, or father) who work with FAO under any sort of contract.
- 7. Only selected Candidates will be contacted.
- Motivation letter
- Proof of attendance at university.
How to Apply (Application Process)
The application is pretty simple and you need to submit it online. Follow the steps:
- pen this Page: https://www.fao.org/employment/vacancies/en/
- On the right side click on “Internships”
- It will open the Internship Page and all internships will be visible by FAO.
- Click on any program and apply from there.