2023 Complete Skoll Scholarships at the United Kingdom’s Oxford University application portal has been activated for all applicants who want to study at the prestigious university. During the academic year 2023–2024, an application is still being accepted. Besides from offering living stipends and complete tuition coverage, the scholarship program also offers other amazing benefits. And as a Skoll Scholar, you will be part of a worldwide community of change leaders and pursue your MBA in one of the prestigious universities in this world.
About Full Skoll Scholarship
• Scholarship closes: January 8, 2023
• Study country: United Kingdom
• Scholarship provider: Oxford University
• Programme: Master’s, Postgraduate
• Scholarship type: Full Scholarships
Benefits Of Full Skoll Scholarships
• The award offers full course fees for all the MBA programmes.
• The award offers partial living expenses worth £14,985.
• And the shortlisted applicants will have the chance to meet agents of positive change who are impacting the world through innovation and systems change.
• Also, successful businesspeople, investors, and thought leaders will be available to meet with the shortlisted candidates.
• A candidates must have recognized opportunities that could change their lives and taken action to create an impact.
•A candidate must have invested at least 3 years in commanding change via entrepreneurial means.
• A candidate should be able to demonstrate the outcomes and impact of their entrepreneurial actions.
•A candidate impacts should address unjust systems and practices in their area of works.
•A candidate demonstrate that they’re forces for positive change.
• And the applicants should be independent-minded and consistent, with willingness to start all over after failure.
• And the applicants should be able to explore their environments for resources and opportunities.
• And the applicants should demonstrate that they can take personal and financial risks.
• And the applicants should show why business education is important in helping to develop their impacts/works at this stage.
• An applicants must prove that they are not financially independent to participate in the programme.
• Motivation Letter
• Recommendation Letters
• A copy of valid passport
• Statement of Purpose
• Copies of all educational documents
• Curriculum Vitae
• English Proficiency Certificate
• GMAT or GRE Score
The Skoll Scholarships at Oxford University application is open once in a year; and it can be accessed by all persons who meet the eligibility criteria. And the scholarship covers all the recipients’ educational and it offers them the opportunity to meet professionals from around the world.